thinking of selling my rig need funds for my intel rig

I have a
m4a78 plus motherboard
Athlon X2 250
2gb ddr2
Aftermarket heatsink
4650 or 4770
how much you think i can get for it

I would pay ~$300. You might be able to get more selling it to somebody that doesn't know much about computers.

I'm thinking of picking up an invisible shield for my Zune HD again (first one went bad because of a lot of dust). I just got a huge scratch on my screen (hopefully it didn't go through the screen protector). I noticed Zagg is selling the screen protector for $3.75. Which is an awesome price for it.
So I was thinking of getting 2 (in case I screw up on the first one). Full body is a bit too much for $24.99, since I will be covering only the front part (got an incipio case which covers the back and sides). I would get 3, but that seems like a waste, especially if the first one works.

What are some things to reduce the amount of dust?
I was thinking of taking a hot shower, then try applying it. Not sure how exactly it will work out as I never tried.

I was thinking of taking a hot shower, then try applying it. Not sure how exactly it will work out as I never tried.

I go with getting a pair of no talc gloves and then taking a micro fiber cloth to the front with a little bit of glass cleaner to get the dust off there. then use the gloves to apply it that way there are no oils or dust from your fingers involved.

Do you guys think it's pretty pointless getting more than one invisible shield?

How much does it cost to ship? That would be my determining factor. Is it cheaper to buy one and ship, and buy later if I need, or buy two now to save on having to ship one again.

I'm thinking of picking up an invisible shield for my Zune HD again (first one went bad because of a lot of dust). I just got a huge scratch on my screen (hopefully it didn't go through the screen protector). I noticed Zagg is selling the screen protector for $3.75. Which is an awesome price for it.
So I was thinking of getting 2 (in case I screw up on the first one). Full body is a bit too much for $24.99, since I will be covering only the front part (got an incipio case which covers the back and sides). I would get 3, but that seems like a waste, especially if the first one works.

It comes with a lifetime warranty. Hope you didn't throw your old one away.

Try it in the bathroom, after you take a shower. Just make sure it isn't too humid.

How much does it cost to ship? That would be my determining factor. Is it cheaper to buy one and ship, and buy later if I need, or buy two now to save on having to ship one again.

Seems like it's gonna cost $2.99 for shipping for 1 or 2. Should be the same if I add more to the cart, but I don't think I really need 3.

It comes with a lifetime warranty. Hope you didn't throw your old one away.

Well, for the first one, I messed up putting the screen protector as I got a huge amount of dust (didn't seem to get any dust besides the screen part). So I contacted Zagg, and got a replacement. However, I didn't feel like trying again, so I decided to return my replacement back the Best Buy, which is originally where I got it. I am currently using a regular screen protector that came with my Incipio case. So I am currently thinking of getting just the screen, and trying again.

If anyone has a minute, I've got a client (well, not really...more of an inquiry) who has had two SFF PSUs die in her Dell Optiplex GX280 (SFF). The first died, then the replacement died in 24 hours...which was purchased from eBay..which I wouldn't have recommended. Anyways, I'm trying to see if that's just a standard mATX or ATX board in there so that we can migrate to a normal case and a normal ATX powersupply so she doesn't keep throwing her money way.

Oh. Also. Hi. Haven't had a minute to myself for a while. I lurk every once in a while. College starts on the 8th so I'll be back on more frequently then since I'm actually less busy then. Hope all has been well with everyone.

Back
Top Bottom