The puppy incident.

I read the book ice man and it is incredible what some people can bring themselves to do.

I have not seen this video (thank god) but i recall there being a video floating around the internet of some kids lighting a kitten on fire. It was so bad that even a website renowned for gore footage was offering a reward for their capture.

If there is one thing i can't stand to hear about/see it's child and animal abuse. In the words of Immanuel Kant, "we can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals".

No offence, but what is there to discuss? It's massivley f*cked up, and that's all there is to it. Thing's like this have been happening for years and years... It's a sad fact, but the needless killing of animals is not a new thing.

Wow, I just saw the video.
Wtf is wrong with that girl?!?!?
Yes, I'm not some crazed animal lover, and I'm not too big of an animal lover.
But this is just sick! There was no reason she threw them in there.
Wtf is her problem?!?
Wtf is the world coming too?!?!

I just saw the video. What a sick, sick girl.

/b/ has organized a raid against her. And if things happen like the Jessi Slaughter incident, the life of this girl who threw those puppies in the river is over.

No offence, but what is there to discuss? It's massivley f*cked up, and that's all there is to it. Thing's like this have been happening for years and years... It's a sad fact, but the needless killing of animals is not a new thing.
This. I'd hate to think anyone here had the opinion that this was ok in the slightest, and if some idiot did I'd rather they kept it to themselves.

Yes well in Tasmania in Australia I live near a Dogs Home and on last Friday night some people broke into the home and let 15 dogs out and they had gotten 13 of them back but now they have to find the other 2. Its just horrible how people do these things. Video footage shows that one of the 2 people but a young puppy up there top and escaped. The police say they ethier picked the lock or you used bolt cutters or pliers.

Back
Top Bottom