Random Chit Chat

My nitro Savage .25 is the same way, except I know why it won't start. Sand ingestion due to the filter coming off.

And now for something that doesn't make much sense.

Ok. I Bought a Canon Powershot SX120IS for until i get my SLR (Which is being pushed back another month). Anyway, the manual mode on it is FANTASTIC and the macro on it is the best i have seen on a point and shoot.

Untitled.jpg

That's a 16x16 favicon, and i can get it sharper than that too (Cant be bothered tweaking manual focus).

just got a new mouse pad some cheapo steel series one nvr tried it yet though my brother is in love with it and my new motherboard comes on the 2nd of September

Dude CF is so shiny...
And I see the annoying animated ads have disappeared, my thanks to whoever complained about that :D
So what's gone on since I was banned? Hmm? Let's see: vB upgrade, e-mail from admin@CF telling me to come and visit the site, even though I was banned, annoying flash ads appearing messing up my first attempt at coming back yesterday, as when I hit reply I would hit the cartoon right in the bosom:eek:, and all that fun. I see there's a I hate 1001010 group, maintained by 1001010, ironic, and dangerous to join:D

Back
Top Bottom