pc crashing

tdm333

Solid State Member
hello im still having the reboot error but this time it go to the blue screen and restart also when im playing a game called tibia using direct x 9 or open gl it close out and make me reboot the game idk why it doing this i never had this kind of error the hard driver ram dvd rom power box cpu and the mother board is all brand new can someone help me out with this error

Have you checked your drivers? If you have some that are out of date it could be cause problems. Kind of have to start trying things to narrow down what the problems might be.
http://www.devicedoctor.com/
That will scan your computer to see if there are any out of date drivers and you can look them up and download them from there. Try that and see if the error continues.

i had similar issue after playing starcraft2 for 1 day my comp screen started flickering then it like gave up.. i restrated and i got a blue screen...
i figured my grahics card's memory was messed up so i did rma.
you might have the same issue ... i had a g1gabyte gtx460 1gb.

im not to sure i got the cd for the driver and all them are up to date so i cant think of why i get the dumb blue screen im runing window 7 atm it only start to do the rebooting and crashing on me when i try to run directx 9 or open gl i even formated the pc and restart and keep getting the same problem did window 7 32 bit and 64 bit

im not to sure i got the cd for the driver and all them are up to date so i cant think of why i get the dumb blue screen im runing window 7 atm it only start to do the rebooting and crashing on me when i try to run directx 9 or open gl i even formated the pc and restart and keep getting the same problem did window 7 32 bit and 64 bit

Well the CD doesn't always have the most up to date drivers on it. Also you might want to update DirectX if your video card supports it. Again some more information about your computer would be helpful. Part descriptions and brands ect.

Check your memory too, my brother's just went bad and it ketp restarting with the dead blue screen, luckly my pc is almost the same as his so after swaping some few parts to check for error I found the memory was making it crash, I reinstalled windows three times before finding this, computer would stay on for max of 15min then would shut down, specially if got some programs running on.

run a memtest (memory tester) and seatools (hdd tester). If you don't know how download the iso and burn to a cd with imgburn and boot to the cd. Also update graphic/chipset/bios drivers.

ty for all ur post i fixed the problem some how i got reg error idk how that happen when i did a new format oh well it fix for now at least

Back
Top Bottom