Random Chit Chat

Wow, GT5 has an optional 10GB install.

Source -
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/29/yamauchi-gran-turismo-5-has-optional-10gb-install/

Good thing I still have about 70GB left on my HDD.

EDIT - Quick question about GT. I never played any of the GT games except for the one on the PSP. Will the car selection be the same as the PSP or something like Forza?
I don't like how they said there's over 800 cars, but it was mostly the same cars over and over with different design.

I like being able to get a car, customize it the way I want (body parts, performance parts, tuning, etc). If they are doing the same thing like what they did for the PSP (limited tuning only), then I won't get the game.

I Miss having a decent PC.

I Have Starcraft 2 just sitting here and i cant bear to play it because i can only run it at 10fps :(

Wow, GT5 has an optional 10GB install.

Source -
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/29/ya...-10gb-install/

Good thing I still have about 70GB left on my HDD.

EDIT - Quick question about GT. I never played any of the GT games except for the one on the PSP. Will the car selection be the same as the PSP or something like Forza?
I don't like how they said there's over 800 cars, but it was mostly the same cars over and over with different design.

I like being able to get a car, customize it the way I want (body parts, performance parts, tuning, etc). If they are doing the same thing like what they did for the PSP (limited tuning only), then I won't get the game.

Gran Turismo car selection is very similar to forza, buy a car, tune it up then race it. Tuning in GT Started out as only being performance, then in GT2 the abillity to change your rims was added, in GT4 the abillity for Spoilers were added. I'm hoping in GT5 we will have more than just Performance,wheels and spoilers to customise.

Speaking of cars..

I'm trying to get my RC nitro car started, have been for ages and it just won't start.

The glow plug is working, fuel is getting to the engine and the air filter is clean.

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom