Post upgrade discussion thread

David Lindon

Golden Master
Ok, after a majorly long upgrade CF is finally running vB 4!!

I'd like to say a big thank you to the 8 members who donated towards this upgrade!

There appeared to be some sort of bug in the upgrade process that messed up the header template (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?361007-Upgrade-from-3.6.5-screwed-templates). After getting that resolved I had to re build the search index which took 24 hours and then rebuild the thread keywords but here we are!

There may be a few elements here I haven't changed the CSS values for yet, if you find any, let me know!

Thanks for upgrading David! I for one thinks its a fantastic upgrade, though i have one questions; On VB3 i'd click on User CP and there would be my subscribed threads that have been posted in, how do i do this on VB4?

P.s The eBay ad's are working perfect too!

P.s.s Are you going to use a Favicon.ico?

At top of page click on Forum actions, select edit profile, then you will see subscriptions tabs on the left, also if you click on quick links it has subscribed threads.

ATTENTION DAVID: I find some pages are forever trying to load but hang, this is intermittent.
any other website I go to are ok, other than this the rest of the forum looks ok.

At top of page click on Forum actions, select edit profile, then you will see subscriptions tabs on the left, also if you click on quick links it has subscribed threads.

ATTENTION DAVID: I find some pages are forever trying to load but hang, this is intermittent.
any other website I go to are ok, other than this the rest of the forum looks ok.

It may have been slow as I was sending out a mass email

Please take a look at the usergroup permissions as it does not appear that I can edit my signature.

EDIT: This was my mistake; okay, so great job David.. :)

David, the reputation does not work, when you try to give rep, it hides the rep box behind the next post.

Back
Top Bottom