Is this a good build?

AMD, any particular reason you chose the ASUS instead of the EVGA graphics card? The EVGA is $10 cheaper with free shipping. Plus, I have had great luck with EVGA products, especially the cards.

Canadian EVGA GTX 465

memory

ditch that power supply
I agree, I haven't used anything from that manufacturer before, and you don't need 1000W

the build i did i changed the mobo/cpu. i put a cheaper mobo and put in the X6 1050T. price stayed the same

AMD, any particular reason you chose the ASUS instead of the EVGA graphics card? The EVGA is $10 cheaper with free shipping. Plus, I have had great luck with EVGA products, especially the cards.

I agree, I haven't used anything from that manufacturer before, and you don't need 1000W

In my amateur opinion, i've never heard negative from either EVGA or ASUS. Infact, i own an Asus G50V series laptop. I've always leaned for ASUS because i believe they have the "better name".

In my amateur opinion, i've never heard negative from either EVGA or ASUS. Infact, i own an Asus G50V series laptop. I've always leaned for ASUS because i believe they have the "better name".

Yes, both companies make very good products, I am just pointing out that the EVGA one is cheaper. And are you just saying you think the name sounds better? :p

if you go the rout of the i7 its going to cost more in ever department as in (mobo/ram/cpu) my first post had an asus mobo but i changed it to the msi 890FX which cost $29 less than the asus 890FX

Are you saying you want an ASUS mobo for the AMD otherwise you will go i7?

Asus AMD mobo

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought the "i7" is a sort of "caliber" if you will. I prefer the ASUS company as opposed to most.

I apologize if i sound extremely terrible with my computer knowledge. I seem to be out of the loop with technology these days.

i7 as in Intel Core i7 processor. As opposed to your AMD Phenom II X6 processor.

Both are completely different companies, socket types, and compatible parts.

Back
Top Bottom