Random Chit Chat

Well, if I have classes on the same days I work, then it wouldn't matter. However, if I get paid say $9 an hour, I work for 5 hours, making $45, but then I wouldn't think of it as $9 an hour, more of $6.43 an hour.

I only go to school on Fridays since I have two classes (one on Friday, the other is an online).

My tuition and fee totals to $2,300 for 2 classes. The rate seem to be $9-$11 depending on the job before taxes. I don't know how many hours they give though.

If you are taking out loans for your tuition than it is definitely a good idea. The payments you make now will greatly cut down on the total because you are not only paying some of the bill you are also lowering the total interest you pay in the long run. If you have unsubsidized loans you are paying interest on interest which adds up really quick. You could always start working at the school and continue looking for work. That way you are paying off some of it now and when you do find something better you can just move on to something else.

I have, 2 DOA motherboards, never again will i...

Bought 1, lasted 1 day, sent back 6 weeks later, SAME board, sent out, never got anything back. Waste of 100 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom