pc keep rebooting

tdm333

Solid State Member
hello i just built a computer with ASUS P5N-D Motherboard - NVIDIA nForce 750i SLI, Socket 775, motherbored and for some odd reason it keep restarting with out any warning i formated the 150 gb hard drive and install a new os on it but after like 5-15min it reboot and i cant find out why it keep reseting on it own any help on why it could be rebooting

By experience it sounds like its the power unit. Just check all the leads are in correctly. What power unit have you got and how long have you had it?

You might also want to check to make sure all fans are operating properly/plugged in correctly.

the power box is kinda old one i wasnt sure if it was because the power box it might be because all the wire and cables are connected right when i turn it on it boot up and everthing with no problem maybe after 5-15 min it go to the blue crash screen dumb memory and restart back up so i cant think why it keep doing that

i check that it not over heating i put new paste on the cpu snd heat sinker and it not getting hot bc it got 2 fan in it

Naw it wasn't the power box it was the copy of xp so I formated with windows 7 and it work fine now ty for the help

thank you for everone help it just been a few years since i make a new pc but so far it working fine now hadnt rebooted on met yet key word yet lol

Back
Top Bottom