btjunkie problems

hemp

Daemon Poster
There are of course other sites I like better, but one of my home pages is set btjunkie and the homepage seems really messed up.

I am curious to see if it's only my computer since I have been having issues, or is it just the site?

Firefox, I will check it from Wyzo and IE. My computer just needs to be cleaned up and have old software removed.

Oh well that's just another thing to tell me to stop being lazy and maintain my rig.

EDIT: I checked from IE8 and it is still messed up, I should be more specific.

The front page where it has all the file names is messed up. The seeds all have a red X through them and stuff like that, but farther down the page those files are fine. I will screencap it.

probably better than my rigs maitnence, haha.. I have no screen in my 1 laptop, and no keyboard on the other. I never seem to get around to swapping the parts into 1 laptop..

/says the man typing with Windows on-screen keyboard :p

Hahaha, oh well it happens.

While we are on the subject do you know of any programs to help maintain your computer? I use Ccleaner, Avast, Spybot, and defrag.

I also run disc cleanup once a week. My computer is just lagging behind and it's a bummer.

EDIT: Here is what I am seeing.

btjunkiebroke.jpg

i dont think it's just you - it's a problem with the tracker.

I'm not sure if the mod's are going to like this...

Alright, I wouldn't normally post a problem like this, but I wasn't sure if it was another sign of my rig fighting back haha

ok then yeah im seeing that too... sorry about that ive never used that site so i was looking for something a little more, ah, abnomal i guess

I figured that since I wasn't specific at all to what the problem was haha.

Oh well, now I know.

I like opening that up when i come home and seeing all the new content and if anything new has come out.

Torrentz is cool man, it's grabs the healthy torrents from a bunch of sites and pops everything up that your looking for

Back
Top Bottom