Some people....

winslow33

Daemon Poster
This guy came into the shop today with this: an old tired 1989 Mazda B2200 RWD pickup

45826_1447887749514_1002802084_31120580_6316331_n.jpg

He wanted us to lift it 27 inches and put it on 44 inch tractor tires....

Somehow I dont think that truck can push tractor tires with any efficiency at all.... A lile 2.2L 4-cylinder engine withg a 5 speed manual... Haha. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't touch that. The drivetrain won't be able to handle that. Not to mention those tiny brakes on that truck.........

Isn't it illegal? It is in Australia.

I don't think its illegal, he just wouldnt be able to insure and drive it on a municipal road or highway with those tires on it. I believe if he put on normal tires (or even transport tires) he would legally be able to drive it. Unless there is a limit on the legal ammount of lift in Canada, I have no idea...

He just wanted it for an off-road truck so he didnt care.

HELLO PEOPLE...AM NEW HERE AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I CAN POST MY QUERY.
actually its the main reason why i joined the forum....so can any one tell me how i can write my question...so you guys in the forum could assist me?

HELLO PEOPLE...AM NEW HERE AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I CAN POST MY QUERY.
actually its the main reason why i joined the forum....so can any one tell me how i can write my question...so you guys in the forum could assist me?
Go to the proper section for your question (hardware, software, social lounge....etc) and near the top of the forum you'll see a "New Thread" button. Click on that, write your question and click "Post new thread" at the bottom. Done.

I can be done... Nothing remains stock, haha. Need a V8, new frame, drivetrain, and everything. 44" swampers can be fit, but you need a V8 for that. 44" tractors tires are tiny tractor tires. My friend had a Ranger with the 2.3L(Mazda B series is exactly the same) and he put 31s on it. It couldn't be shifted into 5th ever since it bogged down and just didn't have the power.

I can be done... Nothing remains stock, haha. Need a V8, new frame, drivetrain, and everything. 44" swampers can be fit, but you need a V8 for that. 44" tractors tires are tiny tractor tires. My friend had a Ranger with the 2.3L(Mazda B series is exactly the same) and he put 31s on it. It couldn't be shifted into 5th ever since it bogged down and just didn't have the power.
Yeah, you have to change the gear ratios when you put bigger tires on it. His speedo won't be accurate anymore either. On a truck like that I'm surprised it hasn't snapped the rear end yet....lol

Back
Top Bottom