vBulletin 4 Preview thread

OK I think I got all the css variables customized, I'm running an test import on my local server which is probably going to take an hour or so which should be interesting.

David,
Move the attachments out in to the file system. That will reduce DB bloat tremendously.

setishock is right. vBulletin is a goddamn mess. Looks like Internet Brands dropped the ball on this one.

Looks good so far David.

Maybe we can change up the colors a bit too and design a whole new logo, a nice cutting edge professional looking logo would be awesome. I know there are a lot of members on this forum who are very good with photoshop and would be willing to take a crack at a new logo.

The "new CF" doesn't have to look exactly the same as the "old CF", I think a change would do good.

Just a quick update, the test upgrade on the db went ok. I'm hoping to do it for real on Wednesday evening. If the worst happens and no one likes it we can always go back to the current version.

Looks good so far David.

Maybe we can change up the colors a bit too and design a whole new logo, a nice cutting edge professional looking logo would be awesome. I know there are a lot of members on this forum who are very good with photoshop and would be willing to take a crack at a new logo.

The "new CF" doesn't have to look exactly the same as the "old CF", I think a change would do good.

vb4 is quite different from the current layout and I know alot of members (myself included) don't want to feel that cf has lost its soul so to speak so I thought I'd keep the color scheme as close as possible for the moment so its not too big a jump.

Back
Top Bottom