whats reputation/little boxes for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokher

In Runtime
Hello all, I was just wondering whats the "reputation/boxes" are for?....and how do i get reputation points/boxes.

Thank you.

You get reputation points from other users when you make good/useful posts or whenever someone feels you deserve rep. You can give other users rep by clicking on this
reputation.gif
icon. You get more boxes the more reputation you get, each box represents a certain number of reputation points (not sure exactly how much). When you get negative reps you lose points and if you get enough negative rep, the box turns red. When you build up a lot of rep points, the boxes start to turn dark green like some of mine are.

Reputation really doesn't mean anything on this forum except who has the most boxes.....lol

You get reputation points from other users when you make good/useful posts or whenever someone feels you deserve rep. You can give other users rep by clicking on this
reputation.gif
icon. You get more boxes the more reputation you get, each box represents a certain number of reputation points (not sure exactly how much). When you get negative reps you lose points and if you get enough negative rep, the box turns red. When you build up a lot of rep points, the boxes start to turn dark green like some of mine are.

Reputation really doesn't mean anything on this forum except who has the most boxes.....lol

Thank you, I see you got alot, you MOST be friendly/very helpful.

It's just an easy way to see who usually is helpful and posts good replies.

Don't start whoring posts over reputation points though. Those boxes will turn red...fast. Just post, be nice, helpful and constructive and you'll slowly gain more and more positive reputation.

It's just an easy way to see who usually is helpful and posts good replies.

Don't start whoring posts over reputation points though. Those boxes will turn red...fast. Just post, be nice, helpful and constructive and you'll slowly gain more and more positive reputation.

"whoring post",Lol...Naw i just wanted to know what they were for thats all.But thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom