Tablets

mikee

Fully Optimized
I am looking for a reasonably cheap tablet to use for studying in college. All I really need it for is copying over all my onenote files to study for tests and such. I usually study while laying in bed but with a laptop it is pretty awkward and the laptop gets hot after a while. I'm not really looking to get one right away but probably before February 2011. I don't think an android tablet running a current version of android would be capable of opening ms office files would it? Or even the office web apps since the android on tablets now confuses the tablet for being a cellphone.

I don't like ipads I already have an ipod touch and therefore have a small ipad plus they are astronomically expensive. If someone gave me an ipad great but I can't justify buying one. Maybe if they make a slightly smaller/ cheaper one by christmas

One of my professors used a fujitsu life book to handle his powerpoints/notes/grading and it worked very well. Seemed to have good battery life too. Probably not as cheap as you would like though.

plus they are astronomically expensive. If someone gave me an ipad great but I can't justify buying one. Maybe if they make a slightly smaller/ cheaper one by christmas

$499 is not that expensive for a tablet computer like the iPad. Especially in comparison to the older Amazon Kindle DX.

You're not going to find a decent tablet that's any cheaper than that.

Maybe I will go with an ipad but maybe after christmas when prices are down and maybe a newer and cheaper version comes out with multitasking, then I'' wait until it gets jailbroken. As I said earlier I will likely do this after christmas closer to the end of the semester.

Maybe I will go with an ipad but maybe after christmas when prices are down and maybe a newer and cheaper version comes out with multitasking, then I'' wait until it gets jailbroken. As I said earlier I will likely do this after christmas closer to the end of the semester.

Prices will not go down and multitasking is coming soon with the iOS update.

Back
Top Bottom