Operating System error new build.

Waka Flaka 23

Beta member
Alright i built a new computer and when i put windows 7 in to install it i boot the computer from the cd-rom by pressing 12 at the start and i have the bios set to boot from cd-rom but it ends up always saying error loading operating system i went to best buy and they tried it and it worked but they charge 130 bucks, and when i come home to try it, it doesn't work can someone help me i need to get this windows installed on my computer without paying $130.The thing is when i take it to best buy my windows 7 boots there and when i get home to install it myself it doesnt boot and there wanting to charge me $130 dollars and i dont want to do that when i kno i can install it myself but it just doesnt boot when i get home neone no why this would happen? Sorry for the long read.

Welcome to CF!

Mind giving us a little more info? What are the specs of your new computer, and when Geek Squad was installing windows, was it on your computer or one of theirs?

Thats giving up a little quick :( It took me a couple of tries to get my win 7 to boot and install on my new rig. If you give us a little more info I'm confident that the CF guys can save you that 130$.

Dont give in!!!! If they could do it then one of the pros or even casual users here on CF can certainly help you out! Save the money and put it towards something awesome!

Back
Top Bottom