intel core i5 430m vs 450m for gaming

aasim

Solid State Member
I am looking for a gaming laptop thats between $1000-1100. I am confused between whether to buy the 450m or the 430m. I want to be able to play games like COD, assassins creed2,battlefield bad company2, justcause2, crysis2,batman arkham asylum and all other most common fps shooter games on preferbly medium to high settings. All i dont know is which proccesor to buy 450m or 430m. 430m is older than 450m by 3 months. Most laptops nowadays I see are coming with 430m so I get scared thinking that 450m is not good but on the other hand i also think that 450m is newer so it might take somew time for more laptops to come out.
Anyways I live in North America,Canada.
My email is aasim.soomro@yahoo.ca

the gpu is going to matter more when it comes to the fps' you are looking to play. From what I understand the difference between the 450 and the 430m processors isn't going to make a difference in what a proper video card would make.

Laptop's aint good at playing games by far, especially at high or mid settings.If you want to game invest that $1100 in a badazz desktop.your going to spend like $1600-2000 on a laptop that plays the games you listed.at $1100 i dout it will even play them on low setting.the reason why is because intergated graphics is nowhere near as good as a dedicated card.

Amd-PWND-YOu
is i buy a laptop with dedicated graphic card then is it going to be good. I want to buy a desktkop too but i m only buying a laptop cause i wanna take it to university. but if i buy laptop with dedicated what difference will it make it my gaming.

Back
Top Bottom