Random Chit Chat

I was thinking of working out, but I don't think I will buy any weights because I tend to stop once in awhile.

I was thinking of just jogging, push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-up, and crunches.

American education system
Try them
Mine are w them

You mean American Education Services? That's the only thing that showed up on Google that looks legit.

What should i start at 10-15's?

Go to one of those places that sell work out equipment, and see what you can lift, and try them out.

Not sure if you guys know, but the PS3 will be able to play back up games soon. There is an software exploit, and you can get this "thing" for $130-$150. I was thinking, "Well, this kind of sucks. There might not be as much games then if there are a lot of piracy going on." But then I just remembered the 360 is hacked, and for a long time, and yet it still releases as much games (if not more) than the PS3.

Since it's an software exploit, Sony can just block it with their next firmware update right?
Sure you might not update after getting this (if you do get this, then you must have a lot of money), but you might lose online features. Then again, there might be a homebrew that allows you like the what happened to the PSP.

I guess... Your move Sony.

^^ that's gross I kind of forget what it is but I remeber it being quite gross. So I guess I am glad I forgot lol

Back
Top Bottom