What Power Supply Should I Get?

I dout he/she will be OCing nor I dont think he/she knows how.and the ram i suggested is only $5 more with the mail-in rebate. How is 1333MHz to 1600HMz a little difference?

you posted a newegg.ca link shipping would be killer

a good 500w would be plenty for you

Alright, thanks again :) Last question before I can stop bugging y'all, do all Power Supplies come like the one in the HP Media Center? To elaborate, it has one long power cord with about five or six plugs along its length to plug into the various cards and fans. I've swapped out other parts before, but never a power supply, so I don't know what to expect.

I know how, I won't be though. Not good for the hardware, and I can live without a little extra juice.

Remember, at the moment I'm not looking for best of the best. Just enough to be functionally practical, while not TOO far behind the curve. Probably gonna have to go with Vinman's. Thank you all for replying so much, though.

Now.... about the power supply..?

what me and VINMAN46 suggested is not by no means top of the line. its your system my friend you do what you think is best.GL!

what me and VINMAN46 suggested is not by no means top of the line. its your system my friend you do what you think is best.GL!

Thanks ^^ Love the fast replies on this board. Other forums, you could wait for hours before getting an unintelligble response that has nothing to do with your question :p

Alright, thanks again :) Last question before I can stop bugging y'all, do all Power Supplies come like the one in the HP Media Center? To elaborate, it has one long power cord with about five or six plugs along its length to plug into the various cards and fans. I've swapped out other parts before, but never a power supply, so I don't know what to expect.

Yes it will come with everything plus extra's nothing esle to buy in that department.

Awesome, thanks guys, you've all been fantastically helpful.

Will post pics throughout the revivial of my computer :)

Back
Top Bottom