Random Chit Chat

Wanna know something weird? My dad used to be a supervisor at an open pit iron mine. When he worked there the mine gave him a truck to go around the pits in. He used to frequently bring it home at nights after work if we needed a truck for whatever reason. The mine closed, they sold off all the trucks (they had a fleet of about a dozen). I was cruising the classifieds tonight and I saw this

http://northbay.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...ks-1991-Dodge-Ram-1500-4X4-W0QQAdIdZ200160302

His ex-work truck. I didnt think it was the same one until I called the guy (A friend wants a bush truck) and he told me he bought it off the old mine when it closed. I almost dropped my coffee cup on the floor. Id recognise it anywhere, what with the hole in the grill I accidently did while attempting to learn to drive standard, lol. And it was the only grey one they had, the rest were yellow.
Weird consitering I havnt seen the truck for almost 10 years.
I almost want to buy it and drive down to my dad's place with it to freak him out!

Hey, so what free programs are there that I can use to record my webcam's video/take pictures? My laptop didn't come with the software to do that.

Wanna know something weird? My dad used to be a supervisor at an open pit iron mine. When he worked there the mine gave him a truck to go around the pits in. He used to frequently bring it home at nights after work if we needed a truck for whatever reason. The mine closed, they sold off all the trucks (they had a fleet of about a dozen). I was cruising the classifieds tonight and I saw this

http://northbay.kijiji.ca/c-cars-ve...ks-1991-Dodge-Ram-1500-4X4-W0QQAdIdZ200160302

His ex-work truck. I didnt think it was the same one until I called the guy (A friend wants a bush truck) and he told me he bought it off the old mine when it closed. I almost dropped my coffee cup on the floor. Id recognise it anywhere, what with the hole in the grill I accidently did while attempting to learn to drive standard, lol. And it was the only grey one they had, the rest were yellow.
Weird consitering I havnt seen the truck for almost 10 years.
I almost want to buy it and drive down to my dad's place with it to freak him out!

I'd buy it, i reckon it would make his day :D

Is it possible to get an decent 5.1 receiver for less than $100?

Well, I got nothing. So I guess I am saving up.

What would be cheeper,
Buy a decent blu ray w hdmi out and surround sound,
Or build a blu ray playing htpc? I already got a copy of windows xp and a blu ray drive.

But in my pc (sig) some movies like avayar freak out an get choppy and pixalllated, idk y.

Back
Top Bottom