August_9Medium.jpg

August 9

August_10Medium.jpg

August 10th

August_16Medium.jpg

August 16th

August_17Medium.jpg

August 17th

Unfourtunetly im still using my Camera phone so there's not much i can do at this stage. I'm going to have to borrow a proper camera off someone, i wont have my dSLR for atleast another month.

I Will be building one of these in the mean time;

http://www.matchboxpinhole.com/

Update: The project is still going and i finally caved in and bought a point and shoot (Canon Powershot SX120IS) for the mean time until i get my SLR. I Havn't updated because i have shots from various film cameras and various borrowed digital cameras im working with, new photo's probably wont be up until mid september.

On another note, Just worked out i have used 13 Different cameras on this project; 4 Film Cameras, 4 Digital Cameras, 4 Camera phones and a video camera! I'm hoping to add to my list by the end of the year:

-Digital SLR
-Polaroid
-Lomo Camera

If anyone can think of any other camera types please let me know!

I'm thoroughly consdering doing a photo of the day next year except it must be with my SLR which i'll have and possibly have a set theme each week or something....

Aug_19Medium.jpg

August 19

Aug_20Medium.jpg

August 20

My pinhole camera rendered some 'interesting results', i have a feeling i may have either made the hold too small, the film too far away from the hole or used to sensitive film (Used ISO400).

Aug_21Medium.jpg

August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom