Thushanth

Beta member
Pardon me if i made some mistakes, i do that often!

so yeah, i am a new member joined today! just getting to know the forum a little bit better. So far i getting around:cool: .

So my question if this was a correct place to place my questions would be that the following situation proceeds:

I Study as a Student from time to time my expertise in reinstalling and repair OS are required in my relatives family, but often i find myself stuck there for 2 or more hours just doing simple things. They ask me to speed up or repair the registry varying from occasions. How am i do that 2hrs work in top notch let say 30 minutes? Is there some kind of external drive that has ram and HDD to enable such feat?

Random: So, I from Montreal, Quebec in Canada! Tried joining this forum to find people that i can become friends with as a technical aid, such as strengths in programming, any kind as long as someone understand me when my relatives don't understand the problem and come asking me! and vice versa. :eek: BTW i am Tamil ... hope i can find such friends in this forum!:)

So my question if this was a correct place to place my questions would be that the following situation proceeds:

This is the correct place to post a new members introduction so no worries!

I Study as a Student from time to time my expertise in reinstalling and repair OS are required in my relatives family, but often i find myself stuck there for 2 or more hours just doing simple things. They ask me to speed up or repair the registry varying from occasions. How am i do that 2hrs work in top notch let say 30 minutes? Is there some kind of external drive that has ram and HDD to enable such feat?

You could install the OS once, and then once it's installed use a program to make an Image of the installation for future wipes. That's about the quickest way to do so.

Random: So, I from Montreal, Quebec in Canada! Tried joining this forum to find people that i can become friends with as a technical aid, such as strengths in programming, any kind as long as someone understand me when my relatives don't understand the problem and come asking me! and vice versa. :eek: BTW i am Tamil ... hope i can find such friends in this forum!:)

I'm sure you'll make some friends. Be cool, post value add comments and just keep postin'

Welcome to CF!

Back
Top Bottom