VenetianDoctor

Solid State Member
Hi guys, im a new member and i just registered tonight after i came across the forum by googling "Computer forums" :rolleyes: and what a result i got been reading some of the post/threads etc, i couldnt help but sign up. I dont really post much because i feel like im nagging but i probably will end up posting and starting new threads, not sure when though.

Bit about myself (if u care)

Im 16 from Leeds (uk) liked computers in general for around 2 years now and will soon be starting a games development course at college, i regularly do work on my friends Pc's but i am constantly fiddling with mine it aint the best system in the world but it'll do for now, Im getting £300 soon as we are moving house (dont really know why im getting the money but im not complaining) plan on getting some new bits with it case and psu. Thanks for your time. :)

Welcome to CF. I wouldn't worry about feeling like you're nagging. Nobody HAS to reply to your posts :p

It's nice to have another british member :)

Welcome to CF, good luck with the college courses, I wanted to take game programming but my counseler said that's a dead field... Really? O well, they dish out the money so I had no room to argue. Again, welcome.

Back
Top Bottom