Gaming laptop sugestions

metsubushi

Beta member
Hi I'm intrested in purchasing a gaming laptop (mostly for running wow) that I'd also use for torenting movies and things like that. My budget is between 800 and 1000$ any suggestions would be apreciated .

Thanks!

thanks for the advice! However you linked the same cpu twice , Would you mind linking the asus one you mentioned.

Hi I'm intrested in purchasing a gaming laptop (mostly for running wow) that I'd also use for torenting movies and things like that. My budget is between 800 and 1000$ any suggestions would be apreciated .

Thanks!

If you want raw power at that price, I suggest you purchase a desktop instead.

With gaming notebooks, you sacrifice battery life and mobility (which are what I consider the basis of notebooks in the first place).

If you want raw power at that price, I suggest you purchase a desktop instead.

With gaming notebooks, you sacrifice battery life and mobility (which are what I consider the basis of notebooks in the first place)
+1 to that.

I'd firstly think long and hard about whether you really need to play games on the move, and if you do then how portable you need to be. If it's a case of gaming at home but needing to move around as well then two separate systems may actually work out at better value than what you're considering at the moment.

If you do need to move around and play games then is it from place to place or on the way? If it's the former some kind of portable mini-itx system might be worth looking at.

The thing is I live in two seperate houses and would need to carry the desktop around on a weekly basis which is pretty inconvinient.

Back
Top Bottom