Need help

tHe CaVe mAn

Beta member
Hey Guy's

i have a Toshiba laptop i did that last up date on it and when it was done it took a long time to load on top of that the background it stay black and only thing you see is the mouse i am able to move mouse but that it .
i any ideas how to fix it ?:confused:

Welcome to CF Cave man.

Are you able to boot into Safe Mode? Also, which version of Windows are you running?

i am running with windows 7 and no can't go to boot in to safe mode but i am able to hit f2 f12 key dose take me to other windows but dose't say any thing about safe mode

It should have "Safe Mode" in each corner. Just after the initial boot screen, press F8 and you can select Safe Mode. I think you're entering the BIOS by mistake. After that screen that has the "F2 for Setup/F12 For Boot Options" screen is when you press or hold F8.
You should be shown a DOS like screen with several options and on there, there will be Safe Mode.
When you boot into Safe mode, follow the directions under "Option Two" here.

i did hit f8 and show me the safe mode i click on it show me it was loading windows files when it got done it stay black not thing happen just mouse on the screen

When you press F8, look for a "Last known good configuration" option and see if that works.

Find me a toshiba manual that would describe this problem with resolution...

Edit: This was in response to a childish post that has since been deleted.

Back
Top Bottom