All Things Apple

Congratulations, J.

Be aware of the bumper though. As you previously mentioned, Scratches have now developed thanks to the bumper. Quite bad scratches.

I have the Invisible Shield on there drying at the moment. I think that will prevent scratches, no?

My aunt couldn't wait to get an Iphone. She initially believed that Verizon would switch their signal to get the Iphone but in the end bought the Iphone and switched to AT&T. Funny thing is, the company she works for contracts people to Verizon.

I can't choose Sprint or Verizon because I need a GSM phone capable of being used around the world wherever I travel.

Yeah, a friend of hers works for Verizon and said that they were planning to switch their signal type. I still highly doubt that it would come soon, and aparently so did my aunt.

I can't choose Sprint or Verizon because I need a GSM phone capable of being used around the world wherever I travel.

It should do, yes - assuming you have the side protection too. I'd check it every so often, though. I think that very small movements cause the scratches, and given time i suppose it could break through the InvisibleShield.

I'm with sprint and they do offer some international phones. My wife was looking at one but she opted not to go with one because the usefulness wasn't as pressing as she thought after some contemplation. I think one or two of the blackberrys they offer are international phones.

Back
Top Bottom