Html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren1

In Runtime
Hello and I really need help with HTML. A friend of mine wanted me to learn it and offered me a job if I could pick it up in about 1-2 weeks. I really don't know that much about it so does anyone know of a website or something that can help me learn it quick?

I too am learning HTML and CSS. w3schools.com or html.net I've used w3schools.com before, but I think I kinda like html.net more...and if you ever wanna learn PHP, there's PHP.net :)

Thanks w3schools.com is great and I managed to learn it in 3 days. Thanks for your help.

I managed to learn it in 3 days.
...as long as you realise you don't know the full extent of everything that can be done with it and every method of using it in 3 days! Course you can pick up the basics in a few days - all I'm saying is be aware of your limitations before rushing into work :)

I understand fully well that you can't learn everything in 3 days. But I do feel I learned enough to create a basic business webpage, which is what my goal was.

I learned HTML and CSS div formatting (the biggest pain imo) in about a week with w3schools and google. In the process of learning PHP, stuck on a few things though.

I managed to learn enough about HTML to create a webpage but I ran into a problem. The website builder offered by 1 and 1 is trash and I'm trying to load the HTML code through my FTP account. Problem is when I switch the format in Word Processor from .wps to .html it gives me an error message. On my website the code shows up as text and not HTML code.

Thanks,
Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom