Random Chit Chat

Is there really any gain to stealing one a Steam account? It's not like the user can get anything tangible from it.

Is there really any gain to stealing one a Steam account? It's not like the user can get anything tangible from it.

I have no idea why.

They changed my 'secret question' too, so I can't recover it myself.

I just hope they don't get banned by Valve anti-cheat. Valve support basically says 'too bad so sad' if that happens.

Wow. Talk about poor customer support.

It usually takes them a week to get back to you, and all they do is link to some 3 year old forum post, even if you explicitly state that you've tried what it says.

Their customer support is 100 times worse than anything else I have ever dealt with.

Does anyone know haw to disable the zoom feature in Windows Media Center? I'm tired of having to watch videos in a window so it doesn't cut the top and bottom of the picture off.

What do you guys think of online classes?
Since I registered so late, most of the classes are taken, so there is one class left. However, it's an online class. I am currently debating whether or not I should take it. The class is "Calculus I" by the way.

What do you guys think of online classes?
Since I registered so late, most of the classes are taken, so there is one class left. However, it's an online class. I am currently debating whether or not I should take it. The class is "Calculus I" by the way.

Online classes are terrible with things that you really want or need to learn. I personally will not take any more online classes as you don't have the support structure like you do with a classroom environment setting. With Calculus, you're going to want to be in a classroom environment. I would take things like Gen Ed in online fashion, but I guess that all depends on your level of comfort with Math.

Where ya goin?

Here's a thing about me. When I get stuck on something with school. I don't ask anybody to help me. I actually try figuring it out myself until I give up(which can take a couple hours). When that happens, I ask online/friends before I ask the teacher/students. I could figure stuff out easily if I tried, and I find the challenging ones fun. I'm just wondering how I turn in homework and do tests right now.
If I don't take this online class, then I will just end up taking one class this semester, which is why I am currently considering it. Just not sure if it'll be too hard.

I think I might be able to unlock my inner Asian when taking the online calculus. :p

I'm going to the University of Colorado at Denver. It's basically CU at Denver. Though I wonder if I can go to Boulder or Colorado Springs for classes if I want without doing anything extra.

Back
Top Bottom