Problem?

leomdivani

Solid State Member
ok basically my computer just keeps on crashing. i re installed windows 7, it was fine for the first day , but now, everytiem i start it crashes, sometimes windows turns on, sometimes it crashes before windows even starts.

Im most positive its a hardware problem. What could be causing this? and how do i fix it?

Its a Quad core acer PC, with 4 GB ram, Nvdia graphics card and a TB of Harddrive.

also in device manager, its telling me my co processor driver isnt installed. whats the co processor?

I don't know why it's freezing.
It does not like something.
Start unplugging hardware cables.

When did this start happen?Did you install new hardware or software? if so take out the hardware/uninstall software and see where that brings you.

When did this start happen?Did you install new hardware or software? if so take out the hardware/uninstall software and see where that brings you.

basically my friend gave it to me , he didnt know what was wrong with it, he thought it had viruses, so i took it , reformated windows and thought that was it, but it keeps on freezing. ive unplugged the hard drive, still freezing, unplugged one of the rams, still freezing. i really have no idea why its doing it. any ideas what component of the pc might be causing this. this is deffinetly not a software problem as i just freshly installed windows 7.

basically my friend gave it to me , he didnt know what was wrong with it, he thought it had viruses, so i took it , reformated windows and thought that was it, but it keeps on freezing. ive unplugged the hard drive, still freezing, unplugged one of the rams, still freezing. i really have no idea why its doing it. any ideas what component of the pc might be causing this. this is deffinetly not a software problem as i just freshly installed windows 7.

Maybe bad HHD,try and use a different HHD.

Back
Top Bottom