Random Chit Chat

Depends on what you didnt meet in there Requirements, Teny. but its worth a shot.

Yeah, I have to call them to set up an appointment to see what I missed.

Anyways, it's kind of hard setting up an 5.1 speaker with 3 different speakers. Especially since I have to mess with 3 different volumes to match each other.

Anyone know if I can use a PS2 remote on a PC?

There's an adapter you can buy. I think ebay have some cheap ones. I just use my PS3 controller or my 360 controller, depends on the game.

There's an adapter you can buy. I think ebay have some cheap ones. I just use my PS3 controller or my 360 controller, depends on the game.

I've got GTA San Andreas. I haven't played it yet and I don't fancy using the keyboard when i've got 6 PS2 controllers lying about doing nothing.

I'll have a look around for the adaptor. Will I need drivers for the PS2 controller?

Hey couple months ago someone posted a good driver scan that was free and used to update drivers. If anyone knows a good once can they post it please?

Someone just stole my Steam account. I got two emails at 10:38 today, the first one changing my email address and the second changing the password.

Now I have to find all my game manuals and contact steam... ugh.

Back
Top Bottom