Trying To Remember The Name of Software

fubu05

Beta member
Ok here goes, I came across this software on the net when I was looking at ways to fix a computer that would just keep on restarting at the xp-boot screen, and even in safe mode the computer would keep on restarting. The restart was due to a faulty update. This was a 3rd party program/os that you installed on a usb, and booted from the usb, and when you did that, the program/os looked like it was windows 98. Then there were options on the start menu to see the updates you installed on your xp and you could remove the updates. I don't know why, but i remember "commander", that might somehow be linked to the program name, it might not, but that keeps on coming up when i think of this program/os. If you guys know how to remove updates in another way, I am all ears, it's just that I know I can do it with this program, I just forget what it's called.

If you need to remove updates just go inside control panel, click on add or remove programs, and there should be a button that says updates, and remove them from there.

Back
Top Bottom