Benchmark Results

Damn Remeniz! I just noticed the SP1.5 score :O.

I'm gonna search far and wide to see if I can break the 500 wall.

Ha! That was at 4.2Ghz with HT. Not that it matters cause it's single threaded.

When I get my GPU i'll have a go at the other benchies. These are the competitions I like :D

Anyone consider running the Cinebench benchmark?

Stock (not regular settings) -
5870Furmark18.jpg

5870Heaven.jpg

Here's the new benches. (moved from Random Chit Chat)
Overclocked -

Furmark 1.8

5870Pre-RunFurmark.jpg

5870Post-RunFurmark.jpg

Heaven 2.0
5870Pre-RunHeaven.jpg

5870Post-RunHeaven.jpg

I think I could OC the card even higher. The ATI overdrive doesn't go that high. I used the auto-tune, and as you can see, it's only 10MHz from the highest on the ATI overdrive. I'm not sure when I will try to OC even higher though with another program to OC.

OooOoO.

Well, let's start it with this: You, as in the past, win best desktop xD.

Second, Nice score on FurMark, I'll probably have to step up the fans tonight, and up the clocks to see how I can compare. I'll look further into SPU unlocks, too. Especially since I have heard news of people unlocking their 465's.

Thirdly, Do you notice that even with a fairly large overclock, the 5870 still doesn't surpass a 470 in Unigine with extreme tessellation? 16 Physical SM's on the 470's and 14 unlocked - 1 tessellation unit per SM. 1 tessellation unit on the 5870. I was highly surprised that ATi, with understanding of high expectation for the world of OpenCL and tessellation (with displacement mapping) only included one tessellation unit on their cards.

I'll post benches in a bit. But your numbers on FurMark are impressive! Good job.

well, these are my scores on heaven (not v2 or .2 what ever second version is called)

edit: and forgot this 1 :/ with low res like, but still my highest score yet

Upgrade to HeavenV2 so the benchmark scores can be compared. It's likely that the engine went under massive changes or the scoring system did. Either way, your numbers could be a lot better than they currently are.

oooh nice, think i will then, i just never got round to downloading v2

edit: well, v2 gave me one really bad score :(

646 with 25.6 average fps. Max was 66 minimum was 7.7. 1600x900, tesselation Normal, high, high, trilinear

Does anyone know of a good, free, GPU benchmark testing software?

Now that I have this new gfx card installed I want to see how much faster it is then my old one.

Back
Top Bottom