Trojan?

realArchitect

Beta member
Anyone know how to remove the dplaysvr1.dll trojan?

Virus software can idenfiy it but not remove it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, and welcome to Computer Forums. Dplaysvr1.exe is generally a legitimate component of Microsoft DirectX. However if you think it is a virus can you please tell us where it is located and what virus software you used to detect it?

Software: Hitman Pro 3.5

The software is identifying it as a "Tojan"

My Google searches keep getting redirected... not sure if its related?

Ok, I now believe that dplaysvr1.exe could possibly be a virus. The redirected searches are usually a sign of a trojan infection, but can you please tell us how your searches are redirected? I would suggest downloading Spybot Search and Destroy from safer-networking.org and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from malwarebytes.com. Please post the results and I hope it works.

It is a high risk to remove the dplaysvr(1).exe file by manual unless you are extremely good at computer maintenance. Most of the malicious files including dplaysvr(1).exe are pretended in the file extensions. If you incorrectly remove the necessary file extensions, this operation will damage your computer. What is worse, you can not ensure that you can remove dplaysvr(1).exe file completely from your PC and your system becomes corrupted. Thus, for most of the computer users, it is suggested to free download and install Best Spyware Scanner to scan and remove infected dplaysvr(1).exe and other threats such as Virus, Trojan, Adware and Spyware.

Back
Top Bottom