Helpp i'm neww :(

wedgmond

Beta member
Heyy! Just to say im new here, and hope this is posted in the right thing :) Hopfully some one will be able to help me out. Last night my computer was working fine turned it on this morning and cant get on some sites :/ i get this of Google chrome : Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to And the internet explorer just says : Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. A few people have said its a virus thats hard to get of the computer all i want to do is reboot it to factory settings back to how it was when i got it ! But.. i have no disks and im running on windows 7 i have a compaq presario v6000 that was running on Windows Vista when i got it Hopfuly some one can help me

Thankyouu!

Have you tried downloading malwarebytes or spybot and running a full scan? It may just be something as simple as that that can clear the problem up.

Kk try this...

First things first..

1.) Download Malwarebytes and run a scan.
If the virus does not allow you do alot of basic computer operations download rkill.exe (google it) and it will allow you to run virus scans and such.

2.) When you go to different website does the address bar change to https?
If the s is there that means the virus changed your proxy settings. Go into internet explorer (this should fix google chrome as well) Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections -> Lan Settings the checkbox automaticly detect these settings should be checked not the proxy server checkbox.

Sorry to say this butt.... None of them worked :( i have no idea what to do lmao! maybe some 1 could help me on how to reboot it back to factory ? please lol

Back
Top Bottom