Help determining graphics card memory

aracanid

Beta member
Hey, I know it may sound like a simple question but I have checked this on my older computers and I know how to. However if I run 'dxdiag.exe' on this laptop it only tells me the chipsets family, and not the chipset itself. On top of this it tells me that my approximate memory is 1695MB which sounds absurd considering I only paid £400 for this laptop.

Im using an Acer Aspire 5732Z and would appreciate any help you could give me to try and figure this out, sorry if its nooby :(

Hey, I know it may sound like a simple question but I have checked this on my older computers and I know how to. However if I run 'dxdiag.exe' on this laptop it only tells me the chipsets family, and not the chipset itself. On top of this it tells me that my approximate memory is 1695MB which sounds absurd considering I only paid £400 for this laptop.

Im using an Acer Aspire 5732Z and would appreciate any help you could give me to try and figure this out, sorry if its nooby :(

http://www.acer.ca/acer/productv.do...tx1g.c2att92=474&ctx1.att21k=1&CRC=4024855044

WHY CAN'T YOU DO THIS ?

BRUTUS, This is really uncalled for. People come here for help... not to be made to feel stupid or otherwise talked down to. In the future, simply posting the link and holding your judgments to yourself will provide a better experience for those seeking help.

What did "BRUTUS" do wrong besides give his advice?

It was the comment "Why can't you do this" in all caps. It's comes off as rude.

What did "BRUTUS" do wrong besides give his advice?

I will do plenty wrong if you don't get off my case.Pot your opinion'I"LL
POST MINE.DON'T READ IT.ITS NOT FOR YOU.LETS SEE WHO SOLVES PROBLEM
IDEOTS.:mad:

It was the comment "Why can't you do this" in all caps. It's comes off as rude.
THIS IS JUST TO EMPHASIZE THIS ITEM FOR A RESPONCE.
iT'S THE POSTER TO DECIDE IT'S INTENT.
i KNOW IT CAN MEAN SHOUTING BUT NOT NOW.

Back
Top Bottom