Random Chit Chat

Facebook is redirecting me to myspace.

Flushing dns... forget Firefox it has to many issues.... Won't even work with Internet explorer, page is not responding.

Been playing 'Chase HQ' the arcade version, amazing! Kind of ironic playing a retro game on an up-to-date rig.

Thanks for the links you provided. (You know who you are.)

Will rep+ when I find a suitable post.

:)

How do make a hole on the floor bigger?
My current coaxial cable is through a hole on the floor (leading to downstairs). What I want to do is put an ethernet cable through to the room below. I already have a hole that only fits coaxial, so I just want to make it bigger instead of making another hole.

I guess you can pull the coaxial wire out and use a screw gun with a drill attachment to expand it, that's what i did.

Been playing 'Chase HQ' the arcade version, amazing! Kind of ironic playing a retro game on an up-to-date rig.

Thanks for the links you provided. (You know who you are.)

Will rep+ when I find a suitable post.

:)

It's even better playing it with an Arcade joystick with buttons :D

My next purchase is a converter so i can use my megadrive controllers via USB :D

I guess you can pull the coaxial wire out and use a screw gun with a drill attachment to expand it, that's what i did.

Yeah, I guess that could work. Though it kind of seems like a pain to do. Think it'll be worth doing going from Wifi to ethernet?

It all depends on your connection. Wifi to Ethernet was a godsend for me, and i would NEVER go back. I went from about 4Mb/s to 24Mb/s on a 30Mb line.

If you only have Subfloor and Ceiling to worry about a sharp small chisel would do the trick to make your new hole big enough to accommodate the ethernet cable. And if you are careful you wouldn't have to remove the coaxial.

Back
Top Bottom