Introduction from this new member...

Jshine

Solid State Member
Hey Everybody,

My name's Jon aka Jshine. I reside in Long Island, NY. I love computers, rugby (union), and my family.
I've been interested in technology since I was about 11.
First thing I learned worth anything was basic web design.
Then I was taught graphic design, and more web design techniques.
Following this, I learned some basic programming (literally -Basic and then Visual Basic). I've been experimenting in all of these computer fields for a while. Recently I learned about hardware and built my first PC.

Currently I'm in my junior year attending Stony Brook University, and pursuing a career in computer science. Also, I'm employed as a webmaster and IT for a local moving and storage facility - A Space Place Storage.
My goal when I graduate is to start my own computer repair store / web design & graphic design business.
My self assumed level of technology / computer knowledge is about moderately well.

The one mistake I've made over the past 10 years I've been interested in computers; is not become part of a community of others who enthuse in the same hobby.

Hence, my goal is to change that starting today.

I hope I can provide the same intellect I seek through this community.
If you have any computer questions, I'm always happy to help anyway I can. Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
-Jshine

I'm from Ronkonkoma of Suffolk County myself, and had/have plenty of friends whom attend Stony Brook... that is an excellent school, and extremely competitive.

Welcome to CF!

Back
Top Bottom