Random Chit Chat

Be jealous of my fake granite wallpaper

I have become the new leader, because i have different views from the past leader, and i believe everyone deserves equal rep and i promise to stop the spammer wars, also to promote new laws in leaking bandwidth into our interwebs.

If everyone gets equal rep, our economy will come crashing down!

I'n other news...

All of you guitar players out there.

Can somebody recommend me a distortion pedal? I am trying to get a KoRn sound out of my guitar and my 75 Watt Line 6 seems like it doesn't have it in her. I can't really tell if i need a distortion or fuzz pedal at this point... I was thinking of a Big Muff because that's what KoRn has used at one time or another, or maybe a BOSS OD pedal.

I'n other news...

All of you guitar players out there.

Can somebody recommend me a distortion pedal? I am trying to get a KoRn sound out of my guitar and my 75 Watt Line 6 seems like it doesn't have it in her. I can't really tell if i need a distortion or fuzz pedal at this point... I was thinking of a Big Muff because that's what KoRn has used at one time or another, or maybe a BOSS OD pedal.

I have a Line 6 Spider 3. What version do you have? Mine is way more than enough for every possible tone I could ever want. If you really want a pedal, get the Boss MT-2 or the ML-2.

I have a Spider IV, pretty bad ass amp. The Peavy Vypyr sounded muffled in almost every aspect. It's hard balancing out the Drive and Treble with a guitar tuned down 4 full steps.

Back
Top Bottom