Finished build with pics!

P10102072.jpg

Yes, it does seem weird, but most people do it where they can. I've tried both and can assure you, that even on idle, the difference is probably by 8 or 9 degrees Celsius.

Yes, it does seem weird, but most people do it where they can. I've tried both and can assure you, that even on idle, the difference is probably by 8 or 9 degrees Celsius.

True.

Most cases give you the option to mount the PSU which ever way you like, by placing the PSU mounting plate in @ 180', but what's weird here is that the HAF 932 only gives you the option to mount the PSU 'one way', check this pic and note the mounting holes. Note the PSU mounting holes in the 4th pic here and you'll see that you shouldn't be able to mount it upside down.

Like how has he made the screws match up? Unless they screw into the PSU's exhaust grill.

:confused:

Thank you i will take a look at it. Does anyone know if it alright to plug all the fans to the power supply? there is a error that comes up when starting comp saying cpu fan error! but i just disable it because chilltec said there cable that came with it doesnt have that plug. Going to work on psu tonight maybe and fix up the cables! thank guys for all the help. I'll post more pics of the back and inside.

you can plug as many Fans as you would like into the PSU, just leave the CPU fan plugged into the Mobo header so the Mobo can control the CPU fans RPMs automatically

Nice Rig

Because the Ultra Chilltec is a TEC cooler, it may require an external power source (4-pin molex from PSU) and a PWM (4pin fan header) plug on the mobo - Always near the CPU socket.

However, looking back at your first picture, I do notice a problem that could prove to hold your system back a bit. The power plug above your CPU socket is called an 8pin EPS12v, it supplies up to 150 watts of dedicated power to the CPU. I noticed you only have a 4 pin plugged in, which can provide just a fraction of that 150 watts. Since the I7's are 130w processors, you may notice your processor is underclocked a bit. I suggest you locate the 8pin plug, or the 4+4 (which is two of the 4pin you have plugged in now).

Going to try all the new suggest tomorrow after work. I upload more pics so you can see how the case is if anyone if interested and the stuff inside. Going read more to find out if psu should be place upside down. I want start off right so thanks everyone for your input, very much appreciated.

new pics so you can get idea of whole build
IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

Back
Top Bottom