Finished build with pics!

slickooz

Baseband Member
Finished my build wanted to show people how nice it looked :)

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0675.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

Everything works great.
Cpu: i7 930
Cooler: chilltec black
Case: haf 932
Ram: corsair dom 6gb
Mobo: asus p6x58d premium
Hdd: wd black 1tb
Psu: ultra x4 750 watts
Gpu: xfx 5770
Lcd: samsung 23 inch
Mouse: logitech mx100
Keyboard: logitech illuminated
Table: Ikea dining table lol
Speakers: OLD altec lansing speakers. Looking to upgrade to klipsch 2.1 95 on ebay. In store and other sites sell for 150.

Enjoy if you have any questions I would be pleased to help.

Thank you Remeniz. Build went alright I not much of a computer person, my cus helped me built it. Took couple hours lol. Then another hour for cable management. Had a few scare but everything turned out great.

Sweet.

I like the keyboard you got there. Let me know what it's like, I might ask for one for my birthday.

;)

Its very nice. very flat and much quieter then reg keyboard. It's a little pricey 55 at amazon. But well worth it. Types like laptop but you get the full size of a keyboard. Right now they have it on sale at Bestbuy for 55 dollars, or you can get it from amazon and save on tax. I bought one before at staples just to test it but it was 80 couple weeks ago. So 55 is a reasonable price. Cheapest I seen was for 40 but I'm not going wait who knows when it will go on sale again to save 15

Nice build slickooz. I like your case, your monitor, your whole computer system. I wish I had the money for a pc like that.

Thank you jboy. I been working a lot in the summer so had some extra cash. So far I'm very happy with it, I haven't started playing any new games yet. Hope to test it out soon. If the keyboard isn't for you can also return it no questions asked, but I think you would appreciate how comfortable it is.

Nice job with the wire management.

Remeniz, if you're looking for a new keyboard I'd suggest looking into one with mechanical key switches. I moved to them and haven't looked back since.

Back
Top Bottom