Keyboard

lostsoul62

Baseband Member
I have a microsoft keyboard 7000 wirerless which I think is a peace of crap. I have a Microsoft keyboard 4000 which isn't much better. Can anyone recommend a good keyboard?

Logitech makes good keyboards. I've had my G15 for 5 years now and it still works great. I got it on a great deal other wise I'm not sure I would have spend the money it cost but I hear their standard keyboards are great too.

I didn't post correctly which is just about par for me. I have been using a Natural keyboard since day one which is about 20 years and can't use anything else. Now a days they just don't make many of them and I don't know why but it's the only keyboard I can type on.
Richard

I don't know why but it's the only keyboard I can type on.
Probably not what you want to hear, but if this is just because you're used to it (and not because of any health issues etc. that mean it has to be this way) I'd suggest going for a normal keyboard and starting to learn to type on that - slowly at first until you got used to it.

If nothing else, the time may well come when you need to type on someone else's machine, and it's not going to have your keyboard on it then...

Back
Top Bottom