I'm having to move, again...

setishock

Wizard of Wires
attachment.php

Taking a quick break and wolfing down a sub. No no eviction. The new owners of the hotel I work at want the staffers off the third floor. However turned out not to be so bad. The GM had 2 rooms remodeled to his specs and then found a house. So
It's a suite. One side is the living area complete with a working laundry room. Lots of cabinet and counter space. Wood and tile(real brick tile.) floors.
The other side is the sleeping side. Carpet, queen bed, super sized vanity counter, cabinets and drawers, and the topper, a custom designed shower.
I already had a proposition to come by and share the shower from a gal here.
OK sub gone and Monster kicking in. Back to work.
Later guys and gals.

Roger that bullzi. I'm done for the day. Man is it humid. The house keeper and I cleaned it today as it has not been occupied for several months. The unit above me some one climbed or sat on the AC unit pushing the front down and letting it drain in the room floor. 2 guesses where the water went. Right down the header to the windows and out into the carpet in my room. If I haden't seen where the water was dripping from the wall above the windows I would have figure condensation. But it drips off the header outside as well.
But my buddy Ike is on the case. It appears the AC sleeve was installed incorrectly so he's going to fix that today.
The bi-fold door track to the laundry room were damaged by the last tentant so those have to be rehung. That's no big. I'll fix that. I just need to get over to Home Depot and get a hanger kit and a piece of track. such a nice suite to be treated that way. But over all it's reall cool.
Now the trick is to get the network trunk line down off the third floor and in this room.

@bullzi
I haven't forgotten about the pics. Matter of fact I'm charging the batteries tonight while I'm at work and will snap some off in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom