Possibility of a Peeping Tom?

Yes, but soap and water would kill them and wouldn't bring the cops after you. :D

Go big or go home!

No but seriously, lol. When it comes to people spying on your stuff, I'd rather be 100% sure.

Malwarebytes and whatnot would prolly get the job done though.

I suppose, but you could do it much easier by just initiating the /rmdir command on what you want to delete.

Edit - RD command also works

I think that the point is, that you don't necessarily know what you want to delete.

and there is no guarantee at all that malware bytes or any other scanner will pick up the software...

one thing that you can be damned sure of is this, if I want to put a back door on your computer, I'll make damned sure that it looks as legitimate as possible so that it won't be picked up by these things.

Scared would be if someone could remotely turn on your webcam without you knowing it? watching you!!! Now that would be creepy and spooky all at once. Steve

A little severe don't you think? It's like using dynamite to kill ants.

agree with this tactic

i never get why people cry about virus... i have a 1tb external hd and all my files are backed up.
whenever there is a virus... i reformat comp takes 1hour. quick and easy.
also people spend more on anti virus and time complaining they could buy an external hd just as easy.

All well and good until the virus that you get is one like conficker that copies it'self to external drives.

Damn, that's your plan ruined then!

Scared would be if someone could remotely turn on your webcam without you knowing it? watching you!!! Now that would be creepy and spooky all at once. Steve

Look up the Beast Trojan.

agree with this tactic

i never get why people cry about virus... i have a 1tb external hd and all my files are backed up.
whenever there is a virus... i reformat comp takes 1hour. quick and easy.
also people spend more on anti virus and time complaining they could buy an external hd just as easy.

Like root said a lot of viruses now do get smart and copy themselves to Externals. I don't think that viruses will copy them to backup sites like Carbonite, but please can someone correct me if I'm wrong.

it all rather depends how the service works.

if it creates a drive that you can drag and drop to then yes.

if you copy a whole drive including an infected file then yes.

Just a humorous observation but I'd put a picture of a naked woman on the desktop and sit back. If he makes a comment about it or insinuates about it, you have him.

Back
Top Bottom