Answering all questions about my absence.

Dang haven't seen you in a while my friend.. how've you been? Still on the beat?

Yes my friend, It has been far too long and I am glad to see you back over here postin! I am still working for the Dept, and I don't anticipate that changing any time soon :)

I guess I should start a thread, too. Saying that I've returned from the grocery store and they were out of butter and coffee milk. xD

Glad to see you have returned Rohan. What's the rig status? You and Thelis both have some explaining to do on that front. Go find WorshipMe and it'll be just like old times.

Haha, I was just mocking Thelis. I put together a new rig with parts I had laying around.

Q8200, 750i SLI FTW, 2GB of Corsair RAM, 500GB WD Green HDD, BFG 550W PSU, 9600GT SLI all in an Antec 1200. Does pretty well with my games. I'm surprised.

I've always been curious, what kind of numbers can the Q8200 pull at stock clocks on SuperPI 1.5?

Don't I have you on my facebook? I know you're on my yahoo messenger list.

haha yea, just givin you crap.

Yes my friend, It has been far too long and I am glad to see you back over here postin! I am still working for the Dept, and I don't anticipate that changing any time soon :)

Glad to hear it, sounds like that's going well. I'm heading to Kansas State on the 19th to get started in Engineering. Also, joining a volunteer Fire Department near KSU, very excited to get started on that.. I've been hanging out at the station as much as possible and have enjoyed every minute thus far.

I guess I should start a thread, too. Saying that I've returned from the grocery store and they were out of butter and coffee milk. xD

Glad to see you have returned Rohan. What's the rig status? You and Thelis both have some explaining to do on that front. Go find WorshipMe and it'll be just like old times.

Intel i7 920 Nehalem OCed @ 4.2Ghz stable under 100% stress,
EVGA X58 Mobo, with redone thermal paste on the North and South Bridge.
GTX 275 1792MB DDR3 VRAM
1TB Seagate HDD x2
OCZ 700W Stealth X Stream PSU
6GB Corsair Dominator RAM at 8-8-8-24, running at 2 Ghz.
Three DVD burners.
One Blu-Ray burner.

Watercooled, video (you were the first one to see it back in the day :D)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk1svmmqC8

Back
Top Bottom