Gallery: Your Workstation

Any HD 5xxx card will work with eyefinity as long as it has a displayport. You will also need a DAC (about $30) or an active DP-DVI converter.

What resolutions are the monitors?

Any HD 5xxx card will work with eyefinity as long as it has a displayport. You will also need a DAC (about $30) or an active DP-DVI converter.

What resolutions are the monitors?

24" is 1920x1080
19" is 1440x900

I researched more and found out you can have different sized monitors, but they all got to be the same resolution. That's out for now then. I can't afford a new card and 2 more 24" monitors although eyefinity would be amazing in my games. I want a 40" TV and Blu-Ray player more now. I'll just run with my bros old GTX260. It's not at all a bad card, just doesn't have eyefinity.

Jesusfrk611
In the third pic down what case is that over by the AC unit?

Antec P183
IMG_2709.jpg

I've liked the simplistic style of it for a long time, and decided to splurge and get one several months back. The Antec 1200 still beats it in wire management, but since it is a windowless case, it is forgivable.

I never really liked windowed cases all that much. It's basically a must to have LEDs and cold cathodes in it as well and that's too bright for me in a dark room. This other Antec case I'm using for my server is the first windowed case I've owned. Depending on where I put it when I move into my apartment, I'll probably just turn off the light.

Boy I can live with out a window. Since it's just me here who the heck am I going to show off to? LOL
Any how, I've got the P182SE in chrome. Bear to keep finger prints off of. And now I have to figure out how to get the red packing tape glue off. I didn't expect the tape to left behind parts of itself.

The used to have a wider color choice in the P183. When I was buying it they had the P193 and I think it had a few color choices, but it was ugly. Poorly designed case fan on the side... I wanted a darker gunmetal color, but they only had the steel silver color I got at the time. What I have does attract some fingerprints, but I can only imagine chrome and fingerprints are not friendly together.

Back
Top Bottom