How do I remove The Keylogger without password?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a bootable Linux CD or install a small version of Ubunto Linux so she cant see what you doing....

What does she suspect you of doing lol

Because she doesn't trust him and it's a privacy issue

Yes, with the keylogger, I feel my privacy has been invaded. I don't know why my mom doesn't trust me. I didn't do anything bad. It makes me disgusted.:(

Talk to your mother and ask why; must be a reason for her to do it.
try to build trust between the two of you.

Thanks a lot, I've talked to my mother several times, but she said she just worried me and just wanted to protect me. I have no idea now.

Do this: Go under start > Run > MSconfig > (tab) Startup > *Find the program's ID and uncheck it.* It should then stop booting with Windows. You do realize, however that she will most likely notice the keylogger has been deactivated and you may suffer worse consequences.

It is also a possibility to boot under Safe Mode and remove the entire application as a Power-User, assuming it will not require a password for that, either.

Personally, I'd go with what has already been suggested. A windows-live boot CD, or a Linux-live boot CD. These will enable you to run a copy of Windows from the CD drive. The major downside is that, because it is a CD, you will not be able to permanently install programs, and the availability of program installation will be based on the amount of RAM your computer possesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom