Answering all questions about my absence.

I think the phenomenon is simple to explain. Experienced members who have quit see other experienced members coming back and follow suit. It's due to nostalgia.

Do I know you.......:D

How is the storm chasing coming along?

Lol, it's been a while for sure man.. how've you been?

Very well actually. I'm chasing for a local TV station this season, well previous season now, but it went well. Slowly getting my foot in the door to the chasing community :rolleyes:

I have a thread in social lounge that has a video of my truck if you wanna take a look.

I think the phenomenon is simple to explain. Experienced members who have quit see other experienced members coming back and follow suit. It's due to nostalgia.

I actually just came back by chance. I was on my laptop and I saw the bookmark for this place. Decided to come back.

Lol, it's been a while for sure man.. how've you been?

Very well actually. I'm chasing for a local TV station this season, well previous season now, but it went well. Slowly getting my foot in the door to the chasing community :rolleyes:

I have a thread in social lounge that has a video of my truck if you wanna take a look.

I've been doing pretty well. I'll give it a loot at.

So where have you been rohan!!

Moved twice, finally got into my college of choice and I got into police academy. Things are finally settling down for me, haha. How have you been?

These threads are almost as annoying as the "I'm leaving please beg me to stay" threads.

Anyways, welcome back to both.

I guess I should start a thread, too. Saying that I've returned from the grocery store and they were out of butter and coffee milk. xD

Glad to see you have returned Rohan. What's the rig status? You and Thelis both have some explaining to do on that front. Go find WorshipMe and it'll be just like old times.

Back
Top Bottom