Random Chit Chat

Wait it maxxed Crysis? How tiny is your resolution?

btw, I figured out what I am gonna do with my old iphone. epic computer touchpad ftw!

now all i need is a short (<6 inch) sync cable and some hot glue to make a base.

Cool, I can't max out Crysis at 1680x1050, I get an average of 30-35 frames, which in my opinion is unplayable. I think it's because of my CPU and RAM though.

In Celsius? If so, then that's about 10c hotter than my 5870. Then again, my room is pretty cool right now. I think it goes about 80c average when it's my regular room temp.

I play at 1920x1080 at around 40 fps with brief slow downs (once every 10 minutes or so) that last half a second or so.

My Xperia X10's camera sucks and i dont have any other digitals cameras and im not going to have money for my SLR for the next 2 weeks.

What can i do for my photo of the day for the next 2 weeks?

My Xperia X10's camera sucks and i dont have any other digitals cameras and im not going to have money for my SLR for the next 2 weeks.

What can i do for my photo of the day for the next 2 weeks?

Want a project? If so, build a camera out of an old scanner. I've seen macros taken with one and they are absolutely amazing. google it for more info.

Film for a polaroid would all be expired by now. The only kind available right now is from the impossible project. $40 for 24 pictures iirc. You're better off buying a cheap digital camera, or better yet, an old 35mm manual slr.

you don't have any old all-in-one printers? i've got at least three lying around.

Back
Top Bottom