Random Chit Chat

I Reckon.

On another note my brother is a pussy. He is 12,i just went outside to burn some old newspapers (In a metal drum mind you) and we freakin' out the whole time.

I Reckon.

On another note my brother is a pussy. He is 12,i just went outside to burn some old newspapers (In a metal drum mind you) and we freakin' out the whole time.

lol my brother would probably throw a bunch of other crap in.

Are newspapers in Australia all black and white? Or is the ink different or ? because the color ink is toxic when burned.

My rig is so quiet now. I've done a complete 180* with the new case. I'm focused on low noise and decent heat dissapation. While having power in place should it be needed for hot days or demanding apps. It still all idles sub 40, yet the total noise from the rig is under 30dBa. Amazing.

oooOohohooOOoo

Sounds like someone's jelluz.

I Reckon.

No, I just find it annoying when people make a scene to announce that they're leaving only to return a few months later. Usually plays out like this -

Original Poster said:
I'm leaving and I'm never coming back!
Person 1 said:
Please don't leave!
Person 2 said:
Yeah, you're a great member!
Person 3 said:
We love you!

Original Poster said:
Okay, I'm back!
Person 3 said:
Thank God!
Person 1 said:
Welcome back!

It's just annoying and cumbersome. If you're going to leave - fine. Do it. Don't cause forum drama in the process and just leave quietly.

There's only one reason a person would do that and it's to boost one's ego.

My rig is so quiet now. I've done a complete 180* with the new case. I'm focused on low noise and decent heat dissapation. While having power in place should it be needed for hot days or demanding apps. It still all idles sub 40, yet the total noise from the rig is under 30dBa. Amazing.

I want to make my rig quiet. Would be nice when doing something like watching a movie or listening to music. My room is just so much quieter when my PC is off.

Back
Top Bottom