Random Windows 7 Problems...

religion2386

In Runtime
Windows Explorer 8 (Default) isnt working. Cant click in the address bar. I also noticed when Im typing the computer lags and does stay with my key strokes. Ive downloaded a little and current have AVG installed and running, but for some reason it didnt pick this up.

Also facebook, soundclick, myspace, reverbnation, or anything besides youtube, It wont let me click to pause it, stop it, next song, or back a song. Everything is visible like it would/should work, but its unclickable.

Kind of a side question: Why is it when AVG or w/e finds a virus and harmful stuff it can never delete it? It seems like its just a virus labeler. Obviously by the time I notice somethings up its too late! :/

All helps appreciate!

This probably won't help, but you should use Mozilla Firefox or something similar, not IE. That's just my opinion.

the free version of malware will get results? Or will it just "detect" stuff and then want me to buy it? Im givin comodo a shot now

P.S. Just scanned whole computer with 0 problems with AVG

Not a huge fan of AVG myself, but Comodo and Malwarebytes will both find and remove the problems without having to pay

Back
Top Bottom