20% off eVGA graphics cards

shozzking

Daemon Poster
You can get 20% off of any evga graphics card using the promo code FSCGS0183*** where you replace the asterisks with any 3 numbers. GTX 480 for $400 USD before shipping, I'm ordering a second one for SLI within the next few days hopefully.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this is for use on the evga website (evga.com)

Cool, but I don't think I'll be buying a new graphics card for awhile till I can get a card that can beat a 5870 for $150, I don't pay more than $150 for any part of my system.

You could sell your 5770s if you haven't to help pay for your second 480.

You could sell your 5770s if you haven't to help pay for your second 480.

I was just posting an FS thread. another 480 wouldnt be bad but it would drive up the cost of the WC loop I was planning by at least $130 (for a waterblock, I'd also probably need a separate loop for my cpu if I went for that route).

Kinda sux that the only shipping they provide is through FedEx. I calculated what the cost would be compared to memoryexpress for a GTX 460 and I'm thinking ordering from the states will be more expensive even after the 20% off.

MemExpress: $219.00 CDN (free shipping)
evga: $189.99 USD incl shipping (Around $193 CDN)

That looks good at first but I suspect there will be added taxes/tariffs at the canadian border and a lot of times they gouge you. What did you end up paying?

I haven't ordered one because I don't need 2 480s. A 480 would be $430 USD after shipping though and there are no tarriffs

Back
Top Bottom